Nail art tutorial for sponging, how I did the last photo I posted.
Sponge + Nail Stamp
Another short nails design. Hope you like it :)
Now Playing: Stolen Sapphire & Green Room by Topshop Nails ($10 at Topshop)
For those of you as indecisive as I am, picking just one color is quite an ordeal… but, alas! You don’t have to choose with this fun dip-dyed effect. It’s easy, I swear.
1. Pick your two top contenders
2. Paint half of your nail with a generous amount of polish #1 (see picture)
3. VERY quickly and lightly paint the second half with polish #2 being sure to grab just a bit of polish #1
4. For a bold differentiation go over polish #2 at just the tip of your nails
5. Top coat to seal the deal! (Miss Ladyfinger recommends Seche Vite’s Fast Dry Top Coat)
Multicolor Gradient Monarch Butterfly Nails
Thanks for the submission, liv2luvnails!