Nail art tutorial for sponging, how I did the last photo I posted.
Now Playing: Stolen Sapphire & Green Room by Topshop Nails ($10 at Topshop)
For those of you as indecisive as I am, picking just one color is quite an ordeal… but, alas! You don’t have to choose with this fun dip-dyed effect. It’s easy, I swear.
1. Pick your two top contenders
2. Paint half of your nail with a generous amount of polish #1 (see picture)
3. VERY quickly and lightly paint the second half with polish #2 being sure to grab just a bit of polish #1
4. For a bold differentiation go over polish #2 at just the tip of your nails
5. Top coat to seal the deal! (Miss Ladyfinger recommends Seche Vite’s Fast Dry Top Coat)
a different roses tutorial…(FOR YOU, KILLDREAMZ)…….
i uploaded this a couple of days ago. there seems to be something wrong with youtube’s audio swap. so if there is no music…sorry—-(sorry cause all you can hear is my breathing cause i had the camera right next to my face) hehe
Click through to her blog to find a link to a tutorial for this look.
I haven’t taken photos of it yet but I just made a new nail art tutorial, this time one for Halloween! Frankenstein’s monster.
Nail tutorial showing how I did my Disney nails.
I did a new nail tutorial. This one’s for b&w striped nails, it’s really simple but a lot of people don’t know about pinstriping polish.